Product: Ergonomic Soil Rake Metal Shaft
Item #: 1000652
Fiskars Ergonomic Soil Rake is a lightweight rake for preparing planting beds and smoothing down the soil. When preparing a new garden bed or levelling the ground and doing general soil work, the rake’s 14 tines of hardened carbon steel make for light work. Like other members of the Fiskars rake family, the tool features a plastic coated shaft of hardened aluminium and a drop shaped soft grip handle for optimal grip. The hanging loop incorporated into the base makes for easy storage after a hard day’s soil work.
- Lightweight soil rake for preparing planting beds and smoothing down the soil
- Also an excellent tool for other general gardening tasks like raking branches or spreading mulch
- Plastic coated shaft of hardened aluminium
- Drop shaped soft grip handle for optimal grip
- Hanging loop incorporated into the base for easy storage.